- Hard/Functional Chrome
- ACE-CRL40 – A Liquid Hexavalent Chromic Acid Solution with 40% chrome, (550g/L)
- HE Chrome – A stand-alone catalyst additive that can be used with any standard chromic acid that makes the plating bath a highly efficient, (up to 25%), and etch-free plating process
- DHC Spray Suppressant – A Non-PHOS mist suppressant that has been specifically developed to reduce surface tension and mists in plating and pickling baths.
- Chrome Neutralizing Salts – Reduces chrome 6 in rinse waters to a trivalent state.
- Decorative Chrome
- Decochrome T – A decorative trivalent chromium plating process. It is a substitute for traditional hexavalent chromium plating processes.
- Decochrome – A liquid high speed catalyst that can be added to a hexavalent chromic acid solution.
- Black Chrome – Black chrome has been developed to provide a deep black non reflective finish for both decorative and functional applications as an alternative to traditional chrome. It can be applied directly to most substrates.