- Everseal and Everseal Plus – High corrosion protective immersion coating for Silver plated components.
- Ni-Shield 59-60 – Corrosion protection for Nickel that can be used for both electroless and electrolytic Nickel plating processes. It is able to achieve 48hrs of Salt Spray.
- Tin Shield – Tarnish protection over Tin plated deposits with no effect on solderability
- Procirc 961 – Tarnish protection for copper substrates.
- Cupro Shield 18 – An advanced tarnish protector for copper that can withstand high temperatures of 185℉ @ a RH of 85% for 20 hours.
- Alchromate – Chromate conversion process for Aluminum that produces a yellow film . It is approved to DEF STAN 03-18.
- Phoschromate – A chromate/phosphate conversion process for Aluminum that creates a clear corrosion resistance film which is an ideal undercoat/pre-treatment for paint.