- Econovate – Highly activating dry acid salt for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Econovate A – A hydrofluoric acid replacement to enhance nitric acid for an effective acid etch and when used in low concentrations with nitric acid it is an ideal deoxidizer/desmut. Used as an acid etch in surface prep sequence for chemical conversion coating, zincating and anodizing where polished surfaces are to be maintained.
- Econovate Plus – Tri-Acid Salts enhanced formula produces a deeper cleaned, smut-free surface on many metals including steel/stainless steel, cast iron, copper, brass, zinc die-castings, aluminum, nickel, silver and lead alloys. Is designed to replace a variety of conventional mineral acids with a higher tolerance to oil contamination than liquid acids. Can be set up as a cathodic activator/scale remover.
- Alzon – A Zincate process developed to produce a thin, tightly adherent zinc-alloy film on aluminum. The film provides an excellent adhesion undercoat primarily for electroless nickel and can be used prior to electroplating processes.
- Alzon CF – A cyanide-free Zincate process.
- Brasspol – Chemical polish and debur for Copper and Copper Alloys.
- Procirc 900 – Chemical polish and debur for Copper.