Etchants and Deoxidizers
- Etch AdditiveND – High sequestering additive for caustic etch tanks to eliminate sludging in etch tanks.
- Etch AdditiveLD – A long life etch additive for reduced spangling & very low gloss
- Etch Powder – Complete caustic etch with the correct additive ratio for a low gloss etch chemistry with no tank sludge.
- Deox. Liq. – Fully blended deoxidizer/desmut particularly good for job shop anodizers.
- Deox Additive – Highly concentrated additive used with sulfuric acid or nitric acid to provide an economical alternative to a fully blended product.
- Deox. Powder – Fully blended peroxide based deox and demut chemistry to remove etch residue and surface oxides. Particularly effective for 7000 series.